A symbol of rebirth, of a heavenly cycle,the scarab beetle at the forefront of Art Deco.
- Ancient Egypt Revival Brooch by Erstwilder
- From the new 2019 Art Deco collection
- Symbolizing immortality and resurrection, Art Deco was known for its fascination with ancient Egypt. Hand-assembled details, as well as a combination of swirling marbled resin with bold bubble resin, bring this ancient symbol to life.
- Measures 28 mm x 64 mm
- Hand assembled, hand painted, and released in limited edition
- Comes in a round Erstwilder gift box
- Due to the handmade nature of these beautiful brooches, slight differences may occur in the production process – each one is unique!
- Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder companion neatly tucked away in it’s box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight and you’ll have a trusted friend for years to come.