Whether it’s a fluther or a smack, these beautiful, often iridescent creatures are known to pack a mighty big sting.
- Slippin’ Under Jellyfish Earrings by Erstwilder
- From the new 2019 Fan Favourites collection
- He’s toxic and we can already tell you’re addicted. Erstwilder’s spectacular green jellyfish earrings has been hand-assembled from a selection of patterned and textured resins. With hand-finished details, it’ll definitely sting if you miss out on this one.
- Earrings measure: 52 mm x 23 mm
- Earrings hooks and posts are made from high quality, hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Hand assembled, hand painted, and released in limited edition
- Comes in a round Erstwilder gift box
- Please be aware that resin is akin to ceramic and glass and therefore may be damaged if dropped or knocked. Keep your Erstwilder companion neatly tucked away in it’s box when not being worn, avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, water and excessive sunlight and you’ll have a trusted friend for years to come.
- Please note each piece may differ from one to another, and the ‘Slippin’ Under’ earrings, might differ from those pictured. The ‘Slippin’ Under’ earrings uses a marble textured resin in the center which can range from light green, to white, to a mixture of the two. They also features a textured resin at the head of the jellyfish which can be a swirling emerald green, or the green with cloudy black markings. Like real creatures in nature, the markings are unique to each set of earrings.